- Change your password every 3 months.
- Password length of at least 8 characters with a combination of uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and special characters.
- Enable two-factor authentication (2FA). Refer to the guide here
In this article, you can find the steps to:
Changing Your Password
Step 1: Select your account from the dashboard, and click on 'Security'.
Step 2: Fill in the required fields. Once done, click 'Update Password'.
Reset Your Password
Step 1: Click on 'Forgot your password?' at the login page.
Step 2: Enter the email address that you have used to sign up an account with Tokenize. Click on 'Get Reset Link'.
Step 3: Check the inbox of your email.
- You will receive an email from Tokenize Xchange with the Subject: Tokenize Reset-Password Link.
- Click on Reset Password.
Step 4: You will be redirected to this page to reset your password.
- New Password: Key in your new password.
- Confirm Password: Key in your password again.
Step 5: Log in with your new password.