- The receiving wallet is Ripple compatible
- Transfers are done on the Ripple blockchain network
- The receiving address is accurate (Not your home address but an alphanumeric address. ie: rEb8FcIKxxx....
- The receiving destination tag is accurate (1-9 digits)
- You have enabled 2FA
The processing fee is 0.1% from the digital asset amount. However, a minimum fee of 0.01 XRP applies. Please refer here for more info.
All withdrawals may take up to 24 hours to be completed, depending on the accuracy of the information provided.
Network fees and network traffic will also affect the transfer times.
Step 1: After logging into your account, click on Wallet, then choose Withdraw.
Step 2: Click on Withdraw Crypto.
Step 3: Under the list of coins, select XRP (Ripple).
Step 4: After choosing the digital asset that you wish to perform withdrawal, you may see the Total Balance of your Ripple as well as the Available Balance that you are able to perform withdrawal.
Key in the details as below:
- Address: A 26-35 alphanumeric address that is unique and will be the destination of the Ripple you are withdrawing to. This can be obtained from the receiver’s personal digital wallet or the digital asset exchange.
- Destination Tag: A 1–9-digit destination tag of the receiver.
- XRP Amount: The amount of Ripple you wish to withdraw.
- Beneficiary VASP: Name of the Virtual Asset Service Provider (VASP). Tokenize Malaysia is an example of VASP. Read more here.
- Beneficiary name: Name of the person/company/legal entity that you want to send the digital asset to.
- Internal Transfer Agreement: For transfers between Tokenize Wallets, tick the box of Internal Transfer Agreement.
Step 5: After confirming the details of the withdrawal, click on Withdraw.
Step 6: Key in the 6-digit code generated from your Google Authenticator app. Then, press Submit.
Step 7: Once you have clicked on Submit, a notification will pop up prompting you to verify the withdrawal via a verification email that will be sent to your registered email address. Click on the ‘click here’ link to confirm the transaction.
Step 8: After confirming, you will be asked to provide the 2FA Google Authenticator Code.
Step 9: Once done, a confirmation email will be sent to you. After your withdrawal has been confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email as below.
Step 10: You may view your Transaction History to check on the status of your withdrawal. Example as below: