Step 1: Open your Tokenize app.
Step 2: Sign in to your Tokenize account.
Step 3: Select ‘Markets’ at the bottom of the screen.
Step 4: Select the digital asset of your choice.
Step 5: Tap on 'Buy'.
Step 6: Determine the type of market you prefer by tapping on the dropdown menu.
- Select the ‘Limit Order’ tab if you wish to purchase the digital asset at (below/equal/above) market value.
- Choose either to buy at lowest Ask price, at Last market price or at highest Bid price, or enter your own desired price (below market/at market/above market).
- Enter the amount of digital asset or MYR amount according to your preference.
- Select the ‘Market Order’ tab if your priority is the amount over the price.
- Enter the amount of digital asset you wish to purchase.
Step 7: Once done, tap ‘Buy’.
Step 8: Confirm your order.
You will see a confirmation window. Check all the details. Please see the trading commission fee here. Click 'Submit' to proceed or 'Cancel' to cancel the transaction.
Step 9: You will receive an email notification that notifies you that your order has been placed. If you are not the one who initiates the order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also check your order history by going to the Market page > tap the paper icon at the top, right corner of the page > choose filter either by status, pair, side or period > view your orders
IMPORTANT: Minimum amount for purchase is,
- BTC - 0.001
- ETH - 0.01
- LTC - 0.01
- XRP - 0.1